Daddy and Son Road Trip
Robert, Charlie and Grandpa Heider in the Model A
Great Grandpa Heider and Charlie
Grandma Boulter (Liz) and Charlie
Charie loves to build "tents"
Charlie and Daddy playing a game
Grandma Heider, Robert and Charlie
Two weeks before Jessie passed away Robert's Mom came to visit her Mother in Kimberly Idaho. Knowing that if my Mom lived in a different state and came to town to visit I would do anything to go see her. I told Robert to go and visit his Grandmother and see his Mom. He needed a little get away, everything was so tense as we anticipated the passing of Jessica.
He took Charlie and drove to Idaho and had a wonderful visit. I wish I could have gone with them, I love visiting his Grandmother. They live in a beautiful place that reminds me of Baker. I have been wanting to post these pictures they are so fun, especially of Robert, Charlie and Grandpa Heider in the Model A; a car older then the Model T.
He took Charlie and drove to Idaho and had a wonderful visit. I wish I could have gone with them, I love visiting his Grandmother. They live in a beautiful place that reminds me of Baker. I have been wanting to post these pictures they are so fun, especially of Robert, Charlie and Grandpa Heider in the Model A; a car older then the Model T.


2 comments:
We had so much fun that weekend, I'm so glad you sent him up to visit us. Charlie loved the old truck and the ride they shared that day. He sat in the blue car with Grandpa Heider and played with the wind and a tissue, for about an hour.Grandpa didn't mind he likes sitting in cars too.
How fun! Dave and I have a picture of us in Model T that the people that own the orchard next to us - restored and ride all the time. So much fun to have a taste of history.
I'm jealous that Robert still has his grandparents still alive. Dave and I haven't had grandparents around for almost 10 years :( (longer for him)
Post a Comment