Monday, June 23, 2008

Thanksgiving Point

Farm Country
The look Ben has on his face is hilarious
Charlie and the chickens or should I say rooster
Charlie in the Utah Territorial Jail
Ben, Aunt Lynn, and Charlie
Charlie was a bit uncertain in the beginning; when it was over he did not want to get off the pony
Cowboy Ben!

Working in the milk factory
Getting lunch at the best hamburger joint, JCW's. I have to admit I like this place a lot better than Crown Burger.
Feeding the calves corn
Ben and Charlie in the buggy
The beautiful white peacock

We went to Farm Country at Thanksgiving point and had the best time. Charlie got to spend the day with his favorite cousin Ben. They rode ponies and went on a buggy ride trough the farm. The buggy was pulled by a big Clydesdale horse named Size.
Charlie loved the peacocks, he was intrigued with their feathers. We spent a long time watching the peacocks strut around. Charlie and Ben feed some baby calves corn and the calves were licking the kids faces. It was so cute! It was a very eventful day. We will be sure to go back and visit. I have to somehow instill country life in Charlie. The best way would be to go visit Grandpa Perkins on the ranch. Road Trip!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looked like it was farmtastic!

Anonymous said...

HA!...funny, Steve. --That does look like so much fun! Leka keeps asking if she can ride a horsie & I told her we'll do the pony rides at the fair...but I'll have to take her to Thanksgiving Point sometime.

Spencer, Kami, James and Madelynn said...

That peacock is amazing - I've never seen one up close! Charlie is such a handsome little guy!