It is my darling sweetheart's birthday! He turned 28 on the 8th of May, 2008. I love how everything consists of eights. For all those that live near by, I will be having cake and presents at my Mom's home this evening at 7:30. We will also be going to his favorite restaurant prior, so if anyone wants to join us let me know.
Robert Bruce Boulter was born in Provo Utah at Utah Valley Regional May 8th 1980, to the proud parents of Liz and Bruce Boulter. He is the oldest of four siblings. His family now resides in beautiful Camarillo California. How we wish we were with them today to celebrate Robert's birthday. I will be making the cake his mother has made him every year for his birthday. I just talked to Liz and she is going to walk me trough the cake making process. It is a pineapple cream cheese pie! I hope it turns out good, cross my fingers!
Happy, happy birthday Robert dear Happy days will come to you all year. If I had one wish, then it would be A happy birthday to you from me! We love you Robert and are so grateful for you! You are the BEST, HAPPY BIRTHDAY. p.s. you are now officially older then me
Thursday, May 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Lissy - I LOVE the slide show of you house. Looks so beautiful. I'm sorry we didn't make it for cake and ice cream for Robert's Bday. Dave is still working at the temple and so my Thursday nights are crazy getting kids where they need to be. Hope it was fun!
Hey, Happy Birthday you old guy! J/K. I think your blog is great. It is fun to see the pictures and find out how you guys are doing! Your house looks very nice!
Love,
Tricia
Post a Comment