Trip to the Pediatrician's Office
We came home and Charlie asked to eat a man for lunch. It did not click that he wanted me to make him a sandwich in the shape of a ginger bread man. Lately he has really been into having his food made into shapes. Grandma Boulter got us a set that has a train, plane, and firetruck. So just about every morning I make him shaped pancakes and for lunch sandwiches in some shape....a man today!


2 comments:
That is rough!!...Austin had the same thing--fevered for days, not sleeping or eating...it lasted about a week, but he stayed whiney and cranky for about 2 weeks :p
I hope he feels better soon!..Don't worry about the Blanding trip if it would interfere with Charlie getting & staying better--it's hard enough to just live with & take care of sick kids, let alone travel with them! (of course you're still invited, I just want you to do whatever is best for Charlie & your fam.)
That's great to have a kid that's so well behaved at the Dr's office!...the crayons are a great idea--I'll definitely have to try that next time we go to the Dr's office.
Poor baby!! I hope he is feeling better - It breaks my heart when James gets sick. He looks miserable in the first picture, but such a sweet smile in the other ones!! The crayon idea is amazing - what a clever idea!! Lissy you are amazing. Make sure you catch up on some sleep when you can. Sick Mommy and sick baby are not a good combination as I'm sure you know! Love you!
Post a Comment