Big boy underwear!!!
He has been doing excellent; there have been very few accidents and as the week goes on it just gets better. He has slept through the night for a week without an accident.
I am glad that we decided to wait for when Charlie was ready. I have worried that it would never happen. Well it did and it has gone so smoothly that this method is one I will defiantly choose to do with the other children we have.
I am glad that we decided to wait for when Charlie was ready. I have worried that it would never happen. Well it did and it has gone so smoothly that this method is one I will defiantly choose to do with the other children we have.



1 comment:
Good idea...I started Leka before she was 2 and spent a whole year potty training...Austin's almost to turn 2&1/2 And I had planned on starting his potty training then, but if he's not acting ready I'm not going to bother--it's so much less work if you start when they are ready (and most moms say wait 'til boys are 3).
Post a Comment