Wednesday, April 8, 2009


Who Nose Royalty


Philip I King of France



Henry I of France


Henry the III of England


On Sunday we called Liz (My Mother-in-law) and she got me all set up with genealogy sites! I have wanted to do my family genealogy for a very long time. So this was so helpful and exciting; thank you Liz! My brother and I got to looking up the Perkins family line and we were able to find that the work was gathered and went back to Adam! It was such an amazing thrill to see our family lineage for that many generations.
A fun little thing is that the kings in our family line have a striking resemblance; the nose. Steven my brother is one of the most handsome guys I know. I have always loved his nose; it is very unique. I have said that it is like a Greek Gods! lol Well actually some Kings from France and England! A strong gene for sure.



2 comments:

Kellie said...

How fun! I'm fascinated with genealogy and tracing family lines. I was really in to it a few years ago but haven't done much for such a long time. It's time to start again :)

Tricia said...

How cool! Geneology is awesome!