RANDOM!!!

On Thursday we went to the U of U to get Mom her parking pass and U card! I thought this was a great sign to get a picture by!

It is exciting for a kid when you give them a quarter to pick out a gum ball! Charlie wanted a bouncy ball!


Grandma got Charlie a cute little kids table and play dough supplies! She is constantly adding to her grandchildren toys. Charlie picked out a set that makes little hamburgers aka "crabby patties"! He played for hours and had such a great time!
The Garden
It has been a difficult piece of earth but none the less the fruits of our labor are slowly paying off! The squash, tomatoes, cucumbers, onions and melons are doing great. The beans on the other hand did nothing and looked like plants from a concentration camp!
Mom's ward started a community garden and so we decided to plant a small plot. However the soil was horrid, no nutrients and clay packed. Not the loam consistency required to have a successful garden. Next year I think Robert and I will install grow boxes in our back yard!

See the little cantaloupe peaking out from underneath the leaves!
1 comment:
Looks better than my little garden, I wish we could work on my again. I miss you.
Post a Comment