Sunday, August 30, 2009

The boy is back in town!

My Brother is Home!!!! Happy Days!!!
This is the fun poster Steven's ward put on the garage before he got home!

Motorcycle Man
Steven brought home a new toy!
Taking off the Oregon plates. He has to get all the licensing and stuff like that before he can take us for a ride!
The boys mowing the yard! So adorable!

I am so excited to have my baby brother home. We all miss him so much when he leaves for the summer. Charlie has been glued to his side, he adores his Uncle Steven. Charlie has spent the whole summer praying every night that Steven would get home and stay! Oh then there is Robert and Steven that when you get them together it would put a girls chat party to shame! Last but not least, there is me who tends to super dote; take it while you can brother! lol I love all the wonderful guys in my life!

1 comment:

Gram B said...

Charlie has such great roll models. I love the lawn mowing service.