Friday, August 21, 2009

On a whim!

Drive to Heber

After going to the Preschool orientation; I suggested we go on a little family outing. We ended up in Heber enjoying great Mexican food at Don Pedro's. This place is definitely worth the drive! MUCHO SABOROSO

We then went to the live concert in the park. The music was great and Charlie got to play on the jolly jumps! It was such an enjoyable evening. There is nothing better than spontaneity..... an adventure awaits!


3 comments:

Gram B said...

I like whims.....

Tricia said...

You guys are so fun:)

Anonymous said...

I think we are going to have to go there!--Robert's plate reminds me of "Taco Town!!" lol :)
..So I have to say, your hair looks adorable!!--your husband needs to call my husband & explain proper annniversray pampering gifts!!...You're lucky to have a guy so involved in Charlie's school...Nase lets me handle all the schooll stuff (and he's always gone to work when there's school stuff anyway)--but I Will be dragging him to Leka's little performances that I'm sure they'll be putting on in Kindergarten. --Kindergarten! Can you believe it!...She starts in the morning!! --She's going to love it though; just as I'm sure Charlie will love his preschool!! (And it will be nice to run errands with just one kid again :)