These Petroglyphs were drawn by the Freemont Indians. The drawings are estimated to be over 1000 years old. Amazing that I can take my son and go see such neat Ancient art work!
Making lunch at the homestead
Nap time for Charlie bug!
This picture makes me laugh. The looks on Steven and Dad’s face are hilarious…one of what I call a action shot! Pucker up butter cup!
We stopped at a park pulled out the Colemen camp stove and Mom whipped up fish tacos and Spanish rice. It was so delicious.
My Mom is amazing!
Charlie was sad it was our last day of camping and was not taking it very well.
This is the homestead settled by a pioneer family over 100 years ago. When they came to the area there were all ready irrigation ditches from the preexisting Indian tribes. So the pioneers planted orchards. The orchards still exist and they can fruit from the trees.
One of the rooms in the pioneer house. They had it decorated so cute. Very homey and inviting!
Pets!


1 comment:
Great inspiration for artwork. I can see why Charlie didn't want to go home.
Post a Comment