Thursday, November 4, 2010

Birthday Queen!

IMG_1813

The gift!

IMG_1861

Beautiful Birthday Girl!!!! 

My new tradition for my Mom’s birthday present is that I make a Halloween/Birthday crown!

IMG_1814

Steven, Charlie and I went over early and surprised her with bagels and the makings for a Bloody Mary! 

  Her favorite bagel the one with everything and Lochs cream cheese! 

LA JOLLA GROVES

IMG_1828

Mom’s sister Marianne invited everyone to lunch to celebrate Mom’s birthday! 

La Jolla Groves is a new restaurant that recently opened in the Riverwoods!  Excellent! 

IMG_1825

A whole room reserved for the Knowles family!  Love it!

IMG_1823

Lynn gave Mom the cutest gift!  I especially liked the Monster Marker!  Fun idea! 

IMG_1826

Charlie’s menu!   He was quite thrilled; usually kids menus entail a piece of paper and crayons!  I think he felt grown up.

IMG_1830

Brig and soon to be Mrs. Heaps!  Yeah!!!  

IMG_1837

Abi and Charlie

IMG_1840

A kid can get Mac and cheese even at a fancy restaurant!

IMG_1838

See Brig’s hand sneaking Charlie’s French fries and when ever Charlie would get distracted Brig would sneak bites of Mac and Cheese!

IMG_1839  

IMG_1842

Uncle Dave and Charlie!  This is Dave teaching Charlie about Wet Willies……Thanks Dave!!!

IMG_1846

Mom and Marianne!

Birthday celebrations continued!!!!

That evening we all went to Mom’s and made a birthday dinner!

IMG_1866

Mom and Charlie reading Broom Hilda! 

IMG_1872

Charlie and Max!

IMG_1874

Steven in the kitchen making sliders!

IMG_1879

My darling honey!

No comments: