Monday, November 8, 2010

Pampered Pup!

I am so thrilled that the dog we fell in love with at the Humane Society can become a wooly sheep in a month!  His fur grows like nothing I have ever seen before!

  I keep forgetting to take a before picture but to give you an idea of what he transforms into……

sheep

IMG_1851

Our very awesome Veterinarian, Dr. Yoeny Calas-Dobson DVM!  She rocks! 

  She was showing Charlie the baby kitten that was running around the office.  The kittens name is Jay Jay; what a little ball of energy.

IMG_1852

IMG_1857

Maxwell all groomed!  He is too adorable.  I love how every time he is groomed he can have completely different looks.  So far this is my favorite!

IMG_1870

1 comment:

Sandra Knowles said...

Honey,
This really cracked me up. It looks just like Max on a full day! Cute pictures. You rock! I love you all so much! Sandy