Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Preschool Halloween Party!

IMG_1724

IMG_1722

IMG_1726

IMG_1727

All the boys in the class!  No one had the same costume.  There was Batman, Charlie the Viking, a Pirate, a Ninja, and a Knight!  What a bunch of cuties!

IMG_1734

IMG_1743

The entire class and Miss Jill!

IMG_1740

Charlie’s horns caught a butterfly; well that is what it looks like anyway!

IMG_1747

You know me, always bringing treats!  I put together treat bags and made caramel corn.

IMG_1801

IMG_1769

Charlie was playing with alphabet letters and singing the words to Chika Chika Boom Boom!

IMG_1777

The games that everyone played were as fallows: Halloween bingo, pin the nose on the pumpkin, mummy wrap, ring toss on a pumpkin, and they all made adorable Halloween necklaces!

IMG_1790

 IMG_1799

IMG_1803

IMG_1809

I volunteered to help and had so much fun!  I wish I would have taken better pictures, but there was just no time. 

I admire Miss Jill and her ability to keep 12 rambunctious children under control and occupied every second!  She is amazing! 

2 comments:

Tricia said...

Love the viking costume!

Gram B said...

What a great job on the viking. Charlie looked pretty pleased.