For Christmas my Mom gave me a gift certificate to the BYU Bookstore so I could go and buy art supplies.
So the other day Charlie and I set out for a little retail therapy to the BYU Bookstore with the gift card!
Charlie had fun picking out something very precious!
He choose a little silver CTR ring will yellow in it! There were about five colors to choose from but he said he wanted yellow because it was Jessica’s favorite color!
For the first week he would not take it off; it was fun to see the ring on his little hand. He had so much fun telling all of his friends about it!
We would say Choose The Right Charlie whenever he was being disobedient; perhaps he got sick of us using the phrase because he took it off and has not put it back on.


1 comment:
I'm just impressed that he didn't lose it! I don't think my kids have kept track of a CTR ring for more than a couple of days, and that's with a few losses mixed in (just not the final loss:)
Post a Comment