The Valentine assembly line! We love putting together little gift bags for Charlie’s preschool class.
This will probably be the last year we can do this because next year he will be in Kindergarten and the numbers will be more than double.
12 gift bags are not a big deal…26 yes! We will see though. I am the over the top Mom!
Here they are all done up and ready to give to his class!
These are the adorable Valentine decorations he made at school. A mailbox and a Valentine card for his Mom and Dad!
Valentine’s from school!
I love this handmade Valentine one of his girl class mates made him! He had a few of these sweet little notes!
Oh crushes in preschool!


2 comments:
Wow, those are some spoiled class-mates he has! :)
The mirror is beautiful & looks great on your periwinkle wall.
Seriously, you are something else!! What a cute, good mom you are! One of my memories of you is when you were little and pretending that you were pregnant. All of that mothering- pretending must have paid off!! We should share memories sometime... I probably have more because I am older than you and Jessica, but I have so many memories of you guys!!
Post a Comment