This actually is the color of the roses below. The above pictures were taken in the evening after I received and arranged them.
This was taken during the day! Crazy how lighting can affect the true color of something when you take a picture!
My sweetheart is the best at surprising me with roses! I love this about him amongst the many other incredible things he does!
The interesting thing that happened on this occasion is as follows: I woke up that day thinking to myself oh how wonderful it would be if Robert surprised me with pink roses….wishful thinking! I brushed it aside and went back to the tasks at hand.
That evening when he came home to my complete surprise he had a dozen of the most gorgeous pink roses! It is official we are so close that we can read one another's thoughts! lol
He said all day long I had the strong impression I should bring you flowers. When I got to the store there were beautiful red and yellow roses but I kept being drawn back to the pink roses!
I find this to be such an amazing story! Devine intervention, listening to instincts, loving family members on the other side intervening, a complete Synchronicity…. However one may wish to explain and conclude this unique happening!
I just know that my sweetheart is in tuned and listens to promptings!
I am so in love with my darling sweetheart; each day I keep falling even more in love! Robert you are my world and I adore you!


1 comment:
So sweet! BTW, I have entered the world of bloggers at last. We'll see how that goes. My URL is http://ganderatthegees.blogspot.com
I have to say that all while my hubby was helping me set it up I kept saying, "Let's look at Alyssa's and see how she did it!" I love your blog. It's eye pleasing and what you write is so you and so real.I didn't want to blog in the past because some were so fakey and irritating to read. You're one that changed my mind!
Post a Comment