I have made it a goal this year to have girl’s nights out and invite friends to dinner.
So I invited a bunch of friends to have a girls night out!
We went to dinner and then most of the girls had to get home to put little one’s to bed!
Next we decided to go treasure hunting at DI; yes you read correctly DI! This is one of my favorite places to find treasures.
All of us left with neat stuff! Amongst some of the incredible finds:
Moe went home with a gorgeous practically brand new Nine West purse. Tianna completed her collection of The Work and The Glory series! (Thank you so much Tianna for letting me barrow the fifth volume; you’re the best) I found a beautiful channel blanket and a 1950’s table service set! (It was in perfect condition and I think it was someone’s wedding gift that was never used)
After DI the only one’s that were still not ready to call it an evening was Moe and I!
We went and saw….
It was hilarious! Great movie; a must see!
So I plan to continue putting forth the effort to arrange social events!
This girl’s night out was so fun and very much needed!


2 comments:
You forgot my amazing find of a spaghetti fork! We have loved that wonderful new addition to our kitchen. :)
I love that you are posting so many blogs! It really feels like it takes a lot of effort to plan a social event, but after I do it, I NEVER regret it! Shawn and I have been trying to have a social once a month and invite couples over - well, we've done it once, but it was a real hit, and I hope I stay brave and keep it up!!
Post a Comment