Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

I had a wonderful Mother's day! My husband and brother made a delicious meal and dessert. Not only that but they did all the dishes, so the girls got to relax and enjoy the special day.
The best surprise was that my Dad came to visit. I did not know anything about him coming. When Robert and I got back from church my brother meet us at the door and said he was on his way to the airport to pick up Dad.
I am so grateful my Dad is here so he can spend time with Jessica. I thank my Aunt Shirley with all my heart for arranging this for my father. He is a very busy man with the cattle ranch and putting in the alfalfa. So I am so thankful that he is able to be here at this time.


The men relaxing after cooking dinner and doing the dishes. I think they look like they have had it.

2 comments:

Kellie said...

Looks like fun! We were surprised to see your dad too when we dropped a little gift off to your mom. That probably made Jess so happpy!

Spencer, Kami, James and Madelynn said...

Lissy I am so glad your Dad was able to be there on Mothers day - I'm sure Jessie was thrilled to see him. :)