Hi everyone out there in the blogging world,
Well when I last wrote I had my husband, my brother, and my son watching me enter my first post and I have to admit I got stage fright. I was not able to think and so if the entry was funny sounding or short that is why.
This evening we are over at my Mom's house watching the Grand Old Opry. We are very country at heart. Growing up on a ranch will do that to you. Much to Robert's chagrin, he does not like country music and if we are in the car together he won't listen to it on the radio. Carrie Underwood will be inducted into the Hall of Fame May 10th to all you Country Western fans out there!
I wanted to give an update on my sister's condition. Last Friday she was told that there was nothing more they could do as far as chemo and radiation. She is now at home and Hospice is coming to attend to her. Right now the goal is to make her comfortable and hopefully not to be in so much pain. My sister is the ultimate example of patience, long suffering, and courage. She is amazing, I LOVE HER DEARLY. I pray with all my heart she does not have to suffer and that she may be released from this earthly trial . She has endured more that I can even begin to imagine; and through the whole thing she has not once complained. There is no one in the world like my sweet Jessica! She is my best friend. My sister, brother, and I have always been like three peas in a pod.
Charlie sure loves his Aunt Jessica. He is so sweet to her. He softly pats her face and tells her how much he loves her and gives lots of hugs and kisses. When she gets out of her hospital bed he is the first to find her slippers and puts them on her feet. Both Jessie and Charlie have the sweetest spirits. Charlie is our happy spot and makes this whole situation better with his presence.
Goodnight all I am signing off. We hope to hear from you all soon.
Tuesday, May 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
What a great post and tribute to Jessie!
It wonderful, like everything you do. I'll be looking forward to keeping up on things this way and showing off your family to the people at this end of the world.
Post a Comment