Gorgeous Southern Utah
Red Rock Country


Robert got this lantern for our camping trip. We are slowly adding to our camping supplies!



Robert and I got these cool fanny packs from our good friends in Cali as a wedding present! This is the first time we used them.....it only took five years of marriage to finally go on a hike! lol

Mobile home! We have two tents one for sleeping and one to put supplies in!

Part of our beautiful camp site! It was so big and had all this great red sand for Charlie to play in! Good thing Grandma has the trailer where I got to go give the kido a bath before bed!

Lick'n good!

Sitting by the camp fire. Did I think to actually take a picture of the camp fire and mallow roasting no.......ah next time!

Peak a boo

Just right for Charlie to escape from. Charlie slept with Grandma in the trailer and Robert and I got to cuddle in our own tent!
Wild West

Donkey Time


Steven you are such a wild ass!
3 comments:
Looks like such a fun trip! I got your message too, Lissy. Thanks for the offer. I may take you up on it in a week or two. Right now Dallin is hanging with my parents or Jared's mom most days.
Cute blog background!...What a perfect time of year to go camping at Snow Canyon!...A good antidote for spring fever! -And you're really good to post all the pics on both facebook and your blog--my facebook only gets occasional random pics. --Ok, so that little tent hole that Charlie is peeking out of (cute pic)...I think you're right that it's to reach the cooler--Robby calls it the fart hole. (nice, I know - lol)
So thanks for the all the nice things you wrote in your comment on my blogiversary post!...you should win for best answer! :)
Hope you're doing well--say hi to everyone for me!!
Luv Ya!
What a fun camping trip:) I am sure Charlie loved it. I love your pictures, southern Utah is beautiful:)
Post a Comment