Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!

The St. Patrick's Day Traditional feast!

My Mom has always celebrated St. Patrick's day! We have a party and make traditional Irish food! So this year we did not let the Irish down!
Yummy Corned beef, potatoes (Golden Yukon), carrots and cabbage! We also have all the fixings to make Ruben sandwiches!

Shar made Soda Bread and it was excellent! The dandy lion honey she brought bake from Germany was surprisingly good! Thank you Shar!



Pardon me but do you happen to have any Grey Poupon?

Sarah making a Leprechaun out of shamrock confetti!

Liz and Shar; love these ladies!

Charlie is so in love with Sarah! He was glued to her all evening long and gave her a big kiss as she was leaving!

the look you have when the love of your life has to go home!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys are the funnest family!...I love holidays but don't get that into St Patty's day...maybe because I don't have much Irish in me?...Or because I like green but it's not my favorite?..idk - But I did have fun dressing the kids up in their green...Leka didn't have a green shirt so I put her in Austin's Yo Gabba Gabba Brobee shirt (yes she fits his clothes, lol)
...That's one amazing feast you had!!

Gram B said...

I'm glad someone got to eat corned beef and cabbage. Everyone indicated that it would not be appreciated. ;-)