Charlie, Parker and Hannah. The kids were building temples today! Building temples is what Charlie spends most of his time doing. If you give this kido blocks he will build you a temple. I think it is so cool he loves temples at such a young age!
Miss Rachel. I got to hold this sweet baby during play group and she feel asleep in my arms. It was so fun to snuggle a little baby. Made me way baby crazy!
Rachel and Alex. Rachel is five months and Alex is a year old March 21st!
Ok, so when you get a reality check. I call Charlie my baby all the time and still think he is so little and what have you. Then I take a picture of him next to a baby and I realize that my baby is a little boy! When did this happen? lol
Charlie and what he calls his snuggle time with Grandma
Charlie loves to snuggle with Grandma; of course that is one of the many things Grandma's do best!
Steven joins in; he must have felt left out! Mom's two babies! So if I compare Charlie to Steven.....Charlie is definitely still a baby.



2 comments:
Charlie looks so much like Grandma in those pics!...Yes, my neighbor has an Adorable 4 month old, and holding him just makes me Too Baby Hungry!!...And my ward just had one of those baby waves, and 5 babies will be born this spring/summer...looks like I missed the boat--oh well, baby #3 will happen when it happens (but it Better be within a year!! lol [+ 9 mo's that is] :)
--So I'm going to try'n get the Blanding trip figured out then I'll see if the timing will work for you too...I was thinking spring break (around the 2nd week of april), then Leka wouldn't miss a week of pre-school...but I also wanted to go when Nase goes on one of his trips--that way we won't have to be apart twice as long--he's traveling about half the time now, but I'm not sure if he'll have a trip fall on spring break. -He gets home tomorrow night from Texas, I'll look at his schedule then.
This past trip wasn't bad at all because my family came up for most of the time Nase's been gone & we've had all kind of fun :)
I always call my kids baby, especially my youngest two. But, they don't like it anymore! I love how Charlie likes to build temples!
Post a Comment