A trip to Salt Lake and a visit to the
Clark Planetarium
We went and saw this Under the Sea 3D! It was the best 3D show I have been to. Charlie was so funny he was a little wigged out by the illusion the glasses created. He was always trying to touch the fish. Finally he got feed up with it and refused to wear the glasses for the remainder of the show. At least this time he even put them on; the last show we went to he did not want the glasses!

Make'n power

The Pendulum; quite hypnotic.

Steven with his head in the stars!

I own Uranus.......It is mine! Laugh if you want to!

Oh he is so adorable even on Mars

Two little Martians

Charlie's first walk on the moon!


Here I am pointing to Cabo Verde on a really big globe!


dead sexy baby you know it

Charlie loves riding in Grandma's new
yellow Dodge Ram! Can you blame him!

Beautiful Draper temple...still having it's open house. We took a detour on our way home from Salt Lake and drove to the temple and then over the mountain into Alpine. We had such a fun outing today!

1 comment:
Wow, the Planetarium looks so cool, I'll definitely have to take my littl rascals there sometime!
You guys are all so beautiful & photogenic!!--Envy, envy!!
-I'm hoping to go to the Draper Temple open house next week--my Mom made reservations for all of us and we're hoping they can come up when my Dad gets back from Hawaii.
Post a Comment