Sunny days!!!

I love lilacs. My lilac tree is in full bloom and just breathtaking. The smell is heavenly; I just adore drinking in the smell of the fragrant blossoms. I wish I could share the fragrance with the picture!

A nice day to bring out the little baby pool. Charlie has been asking me none stop to be able to get his pool out. So how can you say no on a gorgeous warn day with temperatures in the high 70's!
Besides this kid is so white he could pass as Casper! Bring on the sunshine!

I love his adorable physique. Look at that cute tummy and bummy!

4 comments:
Oh yes, I LOVE Lilacks!...Our place in Oregon had a ton of lilack bushes...none here :( -But anytime I come across them in bloom I go over to smell them.
-So I wish our landlord would hurry up & turn on our outside water so I can plant my garden & the kids can do the slip'n slide next time we hit 70's.
Alisa, thanks for your note on my blog...you are so sweet--I Very much appreciate you putting our family name in the temple...I know that will brings blessings we need!
--Well, my Dad is doing OK...he's able to work, but is not always working full time--which is good...he goes fishing a lot...my brother came out from Kansas to see him--I wished I could have gone down, but I just couldn't--they had a good time though & it was good for my dad. -So far he hasn't gotten his speech, writing & typing back...the stroke affected the speech area of his brain--he can think fine & clearly, but turning his thoughts into spoken, typed, or written words takes extra work--he talks ok, his speech is just kind of slurred...and long business conversations at work tend to wear him out... However the Dr's say he will recover his speech fully--the neurons will just start traveling around the zapped area, essentially healing his speech problems...he's just got to practice & slowly get it back. -I really wish he could take an actaul week or so long vacation with no worries...but I guess his job & real life can't leave him alone that long. -In good news my dad has been putting in for this buck hunt for me down by Blanding for a few years hoping I'd get it (I guess I had the best chances "draw points" out of every one)--and this year I got it...it's on land that has tons of big trophy bucks--so I look forward to hunting with him this fall. :)
--But enough about us, how are you guys doing??...How's Robert's job hunt?--yes, it's tough to have to share the computer ;) ...I've had you guys in my thoughts & prayers & really hope things work out good for you soon!
Well, we will have to plan another get-together sometime soon. I'll be in touch. -Thanks for all your support, thought, & kindness!
Love Ya!
Lissy,
I love lilacs too, so does Grnadma Carlisle/Heider. What a wonderful garden. I also love the little man in the "big boy" pants. ;-)
I love lilacs! They have one of the best smells on earth:)
So cute to see Charlie out enjoying the sun too:)
Post a Comment