Before and After

Here is my handsome manly man! Robert is the only guy I know that can grow a full thick beard in a matter of no time! Lately he has been sporting his what I call Grizzly Adams look. Perhaps he wants to go against the Utah cookie cutter look of always being clean shaved!
Well he shaved it clean....ALL OF IT!!!! Usually he keeps the goatee and mustache! Wow I have a husband that looks ten years younger! I love that you can see his adorable dimple better!

Charlie took a while to warm up to Robert after he shaved. He kept asking me what Daddy had done to his face and saying oh darn it! He has always seen Robert with some sort of facial hair. It took a bit of coaxing to get Charlie to touch Robert's smooth face!
1 comment:
This has always been my favorite look for Robert's face. When Hillary was 2 Bruce had been wearing a full beard and decided to shave it off. She went down the hall looking for him. She could hear his voice but there was a strange man in the bedroom not her daddy. She came running down the hall crying, Bruce called after her and she went back towards him until she saw him again and would turn and run away. It took about an hour before she believed it was her dad. :-)
Post a Comment