Sunday, May 23, 2010

Birthday fun!

I thought I better document the events that occurred on my birthday!  Better late than never.

IMG_1881

Robert surprised me with a beautiful birthday bouquet and a adorable card! 

IMG_1888

and he went and got me breakfast!  What a great surprise; I was asleep in bed when he did all this!  What a SWEETHEART!!!  It made me feel so loved and special!  Thank you for making me feel like a birthday princess!!!

IMG_2083

IMG_2086

My Canon PowerShot A570 IS, finally died after three years of serious usage!  So Robert got me a new camera for my b-day!  

  Thank you Robert you are the most thoughtful and incredible husband in the world; there is no one as amazing as you!!!! My everything!!! 

  DSCF0036

 DSCF0037

My Mom and brother surprised me with this fantastic rocking chair.  I love this very comfortable and beautiful rocking chair; I have wanted one for so long.  Now when Charlie is outside playing with friends I have a great place to be comfortable while I watch him! 

  Thank you Mom and Steven for this very thoughtful gift!

DSCF0045

Mom took us all to my favorite restaurant,

Texas Roadhouse for my birthday dinner! 

Thank you Mom you are the best, I love you!

DSCF0047

DSCF0056

My honey got on the saddle and was sung to for me….thank you Robert, I love you sooooo much!

No comments: