Monday, May 10, 2010

Robert’s 30th birthday celebration!

IMG_1959

Robert is always so wonderful to give me rose bouquets; so I wanted to do something special for him.  I made him this very awesome candy bouquet with all of his favorite treats!

IMG_1973 IMG_1977IMG_1976IMG_1984 

On his birthday I got up super early and made him breakfast.  I was going to bring it to him in bed but he wanted to eat at the table!

 IMG_1983

I finally remembered to use the birthday plate that I had painted at Color Me Mine!   It looks so cute with the red strawberries and all!

IMG_1986

I made two types of delicious keich, fresh strawberry fruit dip served with strawberries, and chocolate muffins!

IMG_1990

Latter in the day birthday pie and presents!

IMG_2008

Robert’s favorite birthday pie!  I made two this year one just for him and than a normal 8in pie!

IMG_2006

IMG_1993

IMG_2000

Steven gave Robert $30 in cash and Mom got him his favorite Van Heusen clothing!

IMG_2003

IMG_1870

Robert’s birthday present from me! 

That evening Mom treated us all to Tucanos for Robert’s birthday dinner!

IMG_2028

IMG_2017

Brazilian Lemonade is so good!

IMG_2014

IMG_2015 IMG_2020

IMG_2016

We got to sit outside under a covered tent; this was our view!  The weather was perfect, no wind and we enjoyed the fragrant smell of trees in bloom!  What a great birthday dinner!

IMG_2025 IMG_2026

No comments: