Friday, May 7, 2010

Thank you Katie for the birthday package!!!!! I loved it!!!!

DSCF0063

We loved the yellow towel; a reminder of Jessie!!!!

DSCF0064

Look at this adorable summer beach bag with purple flip flops and sunscreen!!!  You know me so well!!!! 

DSCF0067

Showing off the beautiful jewelry!  

DSCF0070

DSCF0074

Thank you Katie for the very amazing birthday package!  I loved all the wonderful and fun summer supplies!  You spoiled me rotten and made my birthday so special!

  You have the best taste in Jewelry!!!  Wow I love my bracelet, necklace and ankle bracelet with toe rings!!!!!  You are so awesome; thank you so much for this fantastic birthday surprise!!!

  Thank you for being such a dear friend and my sister from another mother! :)  I am so grateful for your friendship and kindness!  Love you!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're so very welcome! I'm glad you liked it...only wish I could've given it to you in person--but we'll get together this summer for sure! :)
Thank you for the cards & seeds!...Bachelor Buttons have been my favorite flower ever since I first saw them when we moved to Baker when I was 11--they are my favorite colors in the world!--lavanders & periwinkle. I was planning on growing them this year! :) All the flower seeds you sent are so pretty! I hope some of your green thumb rubbed off in packaging them!!
I'll get Jessie's bag sent to you--I'm sure you'll decorate it so beautifully! I love seeing your artwork!
Looking forward to seeing you soon! Love you tons!!! :)