Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Mawell our new puppy!

IMG_1851

IMG_1839

IMG_1841

We adopted Maxwell from the local animal shelter.  He was a stray and so there was no information on him only speculation.  They told us that they thought he was 4 months old and that he is a multipoo.  This is what he looked like when we adopted him! 

  We have been discussing having a dog for a year and I have been to the animal shelter multiple times looking for the perfect dog.  The other day I had the strongest feeling that I needed to go to the animal shelter so I followed the prompting and what a blessing.

  I wanted to get Robert a special present for his 30th birthday and whether luck or meant to be we now have a adorable puppy that is a delightful addition to our family!

IMG_1840 IMG_1849

IMG_1865 IMG_1867

Maxwell’s adoption day!  He looks like a little wet mop.  They had just bathed him; nothing like wet dog smell!

IMG_1870

This is Maxwell all guised up!  I took him to the dog groomer and he looked like a new dog.

IMG_1871

IMG_1872

IMG_1869

He loves his daddy and his daddy loves him!

IMG_1873

Cute!!!!  Maxwell is such a wonderful and friendly puppy!

No comments: