Happy Mother’s day Mom!
The project I have been wanting to do for my Mom for a long time; put pictures in all these frames and then hang the frames in her hall way.
After going through thousands of pictures and narrowing it down to 100, Steven and I were able to make a fun collection of memories!
A sampling of the pictures!
This vacant spot above is going to be for a photo collage of my Mom! I need to scan pictures from her childhood; I am excited!
The project is complete, finally!
Steven and I worked so hard to get this done and it turned out beautiful!
We were able to surprise Mom without her seeing the hall until it was done. She had gone to dinner with friends and while she was gone we got to work and got all the pictures on the wall! We were serious picture hanging fools!
Mom loved it!!! She started crying and saying that it was so wonderful; she said she finally feels at home in her condo. Goodness we should have done this a long time ago!


2 comments:
Lissy, the wall looks so great. Dave and I saw it last night. Well done!
What a sweet daughter you are!
Post a Comment