Monday, November 8, 2010

Halloween Night!

The traditional Halloween meal!

IMG_1890

I made Mummy and Vampire dogs! 

Home made bones and cheese!

IMG_1894

IMG_1896

Getting ready to carve pumpkins! 

Oh and we had lots and lots of trick or treat candy!

IMG_1898

Steven gutting pumpkins and getting them ready to carve!

IMG_1900

IMG_1903

My boys at work

IMG_1905IMG_1913

Robert’s pumpkin

IMG_1916

IMG_1909

IMG_1920

Steven’s pumpkin in the process of being carved!

IMG_1925

The three little pumpkins I carved with Charlie’s help!

IMG_1927

Right before it was time to go trick or treating there was a torrential rain storm.  It was so depressing; we thought that there would be no lull in the storm.  Alas it stopped and the kids came a’ knocking!  Trick or Treat!

  Utah is famous for having the worst weather possible the night of Halloween!

IMG_1937

Charlie Trick or Treating with the adorable neighbor kids! 

IMG_1935

The haunted porch the next door neighbors made!  the kids loved it!

IMG_1944

1 comment:

Sandra Knowles said...

Great pictures. Really pretty neat pictures, magazine quality. I can tell Charlie was sick as he was not all smiles like usual. LOVE YOU