We wanted to celebrate Charlie’s 7th birthday while Liz was visiting!
He woke up to a room filled with birthday balloons!
He then had his traditional birthday breakfast; this year a number 7 pancake!
Here is the birthday boy at school as his class sings happy birthday to him. Liz and I brought treats for his class!
Birthday party time!
Charlie by all of his gifts!
Liz with her delicious mac and cheese
Robert Barbequed chicken!
Charlie’s birthday dinner request:
- Barbequed chicken
- Home made mac and cheese
- Corn on the cob
- Watermelon
- and Pineapple cream cheese pie
Party favors
Liz made Charlie the adorable apron he is wearing. When Robert and Charlie make chocolate chip cookies together he now has his own apron!
Here is the delicious Pineapple cream cheese pie Grammy B made for Charlie’s birthday! Thank you Liz you are amazing!


1 comment:
I am so glad that you are blogging again- it is so fun to see the little glimpses into your sweet family! I wish that we lived closer.
Post a Comment