My Dad, Sherry and Logan came to visit after Bentley was born!
It was so fun to have them here. I loved watching my Dad hold tiny Bentley. I love how Bentley has my Dad’s hands, chin and mouth!
Charlie and Logan became the best of friends. Charlie wants so badly to go to Oregon so he can play with Logan. They were inseparable for three days straight!
My Dad brought us some delicious treats from the Oregon!
Farm fresh chicken eggs! I am in love with the color range!
Robert made McBoulters for breakfast!
They also brought us a quart of huckleberries they had picked in the Eagle Mountains. I decided to make a huckleberry cobbler that was fantastic!
We also were spoiled with my Dad’s home made Elk jerky! Oh I love treats from Oregon and I loved loved loved that they came to visit!


No comments:
Post a Comment