My baby is in first grade; as all parents know too well…..where does the time go. I can remember the day he was born like it was yesterday.
This year there were big changes that took place. He became a big brother after having all most 7 years of being an only sibling. This has been an adjustment and in the beginning he was not too fond of this new brother. Now he is absolutely in love with his little brother and I will hear him tell his brother that they will be together forever. He is very protective and makes Bentley smile. Bentley loves his brother!
The same week that he started 1st grade I delivered Bentley. I was not able to take him to school and that was very hard on the both of us!
First day of school all ready to go! His teachers’ name is Rosemary Curtis.


No comments:
Post a Comment