Happy Birthday Charlie!







Happy Birthday to our darling boy; who is three years old! Charlie was born September 20th, 10:20 P.M. at the Woodland Hills Kaiser Permanente Hospital in California. He was the most beautiful baby I had ever seen. He weighed 8 pounds and 14 1/2 ounces. He was 21 inches long. We love you so much Charlie and we are so blessed to have you in our lives. You are so precious darling boy, oh how we adore you!


2 comments:
Hey Lissy, this is Diane from Germany.. maybe you remember me?! :)
I wish you all a great time today and a very Happy Birthday to Charlie!!!
Alles Liebe from cold Bavaria*
Your Charlie's a big boy!!...love the pictures and how you went from new baby to current!
These little ones really bless our lives! (sometimes they bless mine with huge messes and moments of insanity :p :) But life is so much fuller, more meaningful and (usually) funner - lol ;)
Hope you guys had a fun birtday celebration w/him--I'm sure you did...you guys are so great at parties and event planning!
Post a Comment