Sunday, September 21, 2008

Spongebob Squarepants!


Sponge Bob Square Pants!


Who lives in a pineapple under the sea....
This is the giant cupcake birthday cake I made Charlie for his birthday! I was going to get him a store bought cake with Sponge Bob on it, but decided I rather spend the money on this cool Williams and Sonoma cake pan. Now I can make a bunch of cakes!

Steven rocks, he did such an awesome job decorating with streamers!

The party guests arrive. Charlie's cousins...Talbie, Emmie, and Ben

A little movie theater...and what is playing? Sponge Bob

The menu.... Pip Squeak Crabby Patties, Sponge Bob macaroni, and crinkle french fries

fishing in the ocean, game
Fry cook obstacle course. The kids had to keep their crabby patties on the spatula and go through the obstacle course.


Grandma and Grandpa Boulter and Aunt Hillary attended the birthday via Skype
This is the same toy Robert had as a child and so he requested we get one for Charlie
This is the toy that Aunt Kami,Uncle Spencer, and James sent Charlie for his birthday!
My Mom is the best! She got everything to make these amazing party bags.
Full of very cool surprises for the party guest to take home!


The party was very fun and everyone had a good time. Charlie was a bit overwhelmed with everything and would start crying. That made things a bit interesting, but his party guests were so kind and understanding. I can not believe our baby is three; where does time go? They grow up too fast for my liking.
I was a bit stressed because I put his party together the day before. Usually I like to plan in advance; but this time I waited until the last moment. My Aunt Lynn asked if I would do Ben's birthday party and I told her to wait a couple of months and then ask me. Give me time to forget how much work and stress a party can be. Here we are planning the big Halloween party next month.....Oh it is worth it!



3 comments:

Gram B said...

It was a wonderful party, we are so happy that we were able "to be there". It was great to figure out how to experience the day from so far away. The cake was awesome! as was everything else you did.I miss having your help with all our birthdays. Love Liz

Anonymous said...

Oh, I just Knew you would throw an amazing, adorable party!!...from the decor to the food to the games--al I can say is WOW!!
That cake is SOOO cute; you did an awesome job!--I Need that cake pan!!...As soon as I'm rich I'm going to Williams & Sonoma & buying out half the store! :)

-Tell your mom I said she is looking Great!...I love that color of her top on her & that jewelry is So pretty! (Oh, to be that photogenic!)

Kellie said...

My kids are still talking about it! Thanks for including them and for all the great stuff you sent home for Bronson. You're the best!