Saturday Events

We took Nathan and Charlie to a movie
Igor was the choice. We did not like the movie, they used the Lord's name in vain so many times it was offensive. It is a cartoon; that is not appropriate! We got up and left about 15 minutes into the movie. The other problem was the sound to the movie was all off and robotic sounding; so we asked for a refund! My opinion don't pay money to see it in theaters wait until it comes out on DVD, if you are wanting to see it.
Lunch at Magleby's 
Pouty face. This is something new Charlie does when he does not get his way. So dramatic!
My gorgeous Mother. She joined us for lunch and the movie.
Another new trick.... Charlie is into sticking his tongue out during pictures.

Latter in the evening we went and got ice cream before going on our drive to Hobble Creek. Oh my man is the best!
Make time to play in the leaves! That is one of the best parts of Fall.
We look forward to our Saturdays! Ok I know who doesn't. I just love having Robert home so we can go do something fun together as a family. Yesterday was exceptional!


4 comments:
ALisa and RObert I love the pictures. How fun. You are doing the best job documenting your lives. That is way cool. Saturday was a lot of fun. Alisa I love your signature and the butterfly. How did you do that? I want to learn. I love you guys so much. You are precious in every way.
That was some Saturday! I love the Fall the leaves change colors. The pictures you posted are fantastic. Can't wait to ses your next Saturday adventure.
Thank you Steven for leaving a comment that really meant alot! It was fun talking to you on the phone this evening. You sound like you are having a great time. I wish Robert and I could come visit. I love you, take care!
Glad you got to take a beautiful fall drive--they are The Best!...I know what you mean by so many photo opportunities--I couldn't put my camera down when we drove over the mountain! (I still need to put up my post on my blog) ...You know it's funny what you said about Jessie laughing by me about her initials spelling out JAP when I carved them because I was doing the same thing (reminsicing and laughting about it)--and remembering how we used to joke that it stood for Jewish American Princess...or I actually thought Japanese American Princess was more appropriate since it does spell out JAP :D ..I remember writing her a couple letters addressed to JAP :)
I had the wonderful opportunity to go to the Monticello Temple on my trip & I am certain Jessie came & sat right by me for a while...my happy, healthy, best buddy ever--it was so wonderful to ("see") feel her again as the healthy beautiful person she always was! (man, I just can't think of it w/out bawling) ..We all miss her So dearly, but it just broke my heart SO bad to see her so sick & in pain as she was! What a joy to know she is healthy & better than she'd ever been in this world! (Whoo..well, my makeup is now all gone - lol :) I'll pick up Leka from preschool looking a little scary, but my heart is full!!
--So those are such great pictures of you all...I love the one of you throwing the leaves up!...great timing on that one! You are SO photogenic!!--I am jealous!
..Oh, and yes, please feel free to take any pictures from my blog any time you'd like! :)
Love you all tons!
Post a Comment