The other evening there was a very interesting activity held at my ward; however I had all ready made prior commitments to attend another church activity at my Mom's stake center. So we traded places so to say. Mom went to my ward activity and I went to her stake activity.
Mom came home so excited to tell me all about what she had learned. The speaker was a lady by the name of Marie C.Ricks. She is known as the organization lady. She is a very knowledgeable and a skilled women. Any ways, she has a web site as well as a blog. Both are very interesting and helpful. She has audio tutorials on organization, raising children, finances/budgets, and a gamete of other inspiring and helpful information. I highly recommend that people check her web site out because it is always fun to learn new things that are beneficial and helpful to improving peace and harmony in our homes! Her web site is as follows:
www.houseoforder.com from this site you can find her blog address also. You can leave questions and comments and she is good to return an answer! Well of course she is organized!
I have been taking an exceptional gardening class and am learning so many fascinating and helpful techniques to successfully grow a garden that yields many fruits and veggies. I love this class and am so excited to put the information I am being taught to practice. Yes I know we are going into winter, not quite the time to be planning a garden. Actually this is the best time to be preparing and planning for your spring/summer garden.
Here is some advice start ordering your seed catalogs now. They are free and all you have to do is request them. If anyone wants information concerning catalogs just leave a comment and I will answer questions! Also don't let your fall leaves go to waist they are the best organic compost you can add to your gardens and flower beds. By putting them on the garden and working them into the soil they have all fall and winter to decompose and add nutrients to your garden. A garden super food if you will. It improves mineral content and the quality of your loam. So don't throw away the leaves add them to the garden!
As times get difficult and the economy, staggering to think....it is so important we know how to grow a successful garden that will provide us with fresh fruits and vegetables.
Mom came home so excited to tell me all about what she had learned. The speaker was a lady by the name of Marie C.Ricks. She is known as the organization lady. She is a very knowledgeable and a skilled women. Any ways, she has a web site as well as a blog. Both are very interesting and helpful. She has audio tutorials on organization, raising children, finances/budgets, and a gamete of other inspiring and helpful information. I highly recommend that people check her web site out because it is always fun to learn new things that are beneficial and helpful to improving peace and harmony in our homes! Her web site is as follows:
www.houseoforder.com from this site you can find her blog address also. You can leave questions and comments and she is good to return an answer! Well of course she is organized!
I have been taking an exceptional gardening class and am learning so many fascinating and helpful techniques to successfully grow a garden that yields many fruits and veggies. I love this class and am so excited to put the information I am being taught to practice. Yes I know we are going into winter, not quite the time to be planning a garden. Actually this is the best time to be preparing and planning for your spring/summer garden.
Here is some advice start ordering your seed catalogs now. They are free and all you have to do is request them. If anyone wants information concerning catalogs just leave a comment and I will answer questions! Also don't let your fall leaves go to waist they are the best organic compost you can add to your gardens and flower beds. By putting them on the garden and working them into the soil they have all fall and winter to decompose and add nutrients to your garden. A garden super food if you will. It improves mineral content and the quality of your loam. So don't throw away the leaves add them to the garden!
As times get difficult and the economy, staggering to think....it is so important we know how to grow a successful garden that will provide us with fresh fruits and vegetables.




1 comment:
Thanks Lissy, I really enjoyed this information. I can't wait to try out some of the ideas.
Love Liz
Post a Comment