Thank you Kristen! I got this from her blog and thought it was way fun. I just was a bit surprised when I found out who I was most like. I guess that means I am the motherly type. Any ways I am so into these books and am reading them finally. I wanted to wait until they were all out so I did not have to wait between books! I'm excited for the movie N0v. 24 th!!! Girls night out for sure!

Take the Quiz and Share Your Results!
3 comments:
was surprised on my results, too - I always thought Bella and I were more alike. Ah well, still better than Edward.
We would love to come tonight, but as usual, Dave has to work. That and Evie and I came down with some kind of stomach bug which I'd rather not share with your adorable family!
Happy Halloween!!
Alisa I love reading your blog. Again I thank you for being so great a documenting all of our lives. You inspire me. I don't think I can ever express how much I love and adore you and your wonderful little family. I love you honey.
I forgot to tell you how wonderful your Halloween Party was. You did a fabulous job with your decorating and your costum was eerily beautiful.
Post a Comment