Halloween Party 2008!!!!
Salvation Army, collecting money Santa Clause (Uncle David), Witch (Aunt Lynn), Witch (Mom), and Space Girl (my cousin Maddie)Aunt Marianne and Uncle David
Misty and Tom Hood with Sponge Bob
Part of the Kemp Family, all the girls!
Outside treats! Kellie made the most delicious popcorn balls. We also had hot spiced apple cider and Hot chocolateSkeleton collection
We had a great evening of talking, dancing, and can't forget the eating. Oh my there was a lot of food!!! We still have a ton left over. We had food tables set up on every level. So if anyone is craving yummy treats come to our house we can hook you up!
My sweet Aunt Kellie took pictures for me. I could not find my camera the night of the party. I was so upset; Kellie saved the day and took a bunch of great pictures. Thank you Kellie for all you did!
Well now the fun part of putting it all away. I am going to wait until the end of October to enjoy all the Halloween decorations!



5 comments:
Lissy - great post. I realized that I didn't do a very good job at the pictures because I didn't get one of you and Robert together! I'm sorry about that. Thanks for the great party!
Looks like a ton of fun! Sorry we couldn't come - Dave's work schedule gets in the way of most fun things... :(
Oh my goodness!!! The party looks like it went awesome!! From what I can see from your pictures, the decorations are amazing! The pumpkin you carved in honor of Jessica is beautiful. You obviously put a lot of time into the party and I am so glad that it went well :) We wish we could have been there - but I think we have plenty of time for that :) Love ya!
Soooooooo Fun!!! Best food & festivities ever!! You are the greatest for putting this party on for us all!
..I don't think Saturday will work (Nase comes home for 2 days then goes back on the road again, so we should probably spend one of his days home with him) - Maybe I can come down next week if that works for you. (Halloween week's a busy week) - Glad Stephen's coming home!...Too bad he missed the Halloween party :( - But that's nice of you to wait for him to celebrate your mom's birhtday! That should make for an even happier birthday :)
Post a Comment