Thursday, October 16, 2008

Happy Birthday Katie Dear!


This cake is so perfect for you Katie!

Happy Birthday Katie Dear!


Katie and her husband Nase
Gorgeous couple. Katie has the most beautiful long red hair that you will ever see!
Katie and her adorable family. Katie, Leka, Austin, and Nase
Jessie and Katie during their college days!

Happy Birthday!!!!!


Happy birthday Katie Morris! I hope you have a wonderful day full of celebrating and fun. Of course it is going to be hard to out do the Weezer Concert (front row!) :) :) :) Lucky girl!
For those of you that don't know Katie she is an incredible lady. She has been my sister Jessica's best friend sense I believe sixth grade. (Is that right Katie?) Jessie and Katie have always been very close. Since the passing of Jessie, I can not tell you how much I love and appreciate Katie. She is so thoughtful and incredibly wonderful in every way. She is a true friend and my sister from another mother. Thank you Katie for everything! Happy Birthday!

2 comments:

Spencer, Kami, James and Madelynn said...

Oh my - that birthday cake is beautiful!! And wonderful pictures!!!

By the way - I love the background of your blog and we LOVED the halloween party invitation - so clever!! i hope you have a blast!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Thank you!!...You are Too wonderful Alisa!! -- Not only did you send me an amazing birthday package, but I get this wonderful blog entry from you!! (that's one of my favorite pics of me & Jessie--probably becuse it's just us goofing off & being ourselves...we're at Lagoon in that pic--summer after we graduated high school.. So much fun!!)
Well, I opened my package from you as soon as I got up this moring (I actually made it til my birthday :D ...I LOVE IT!!..You sent me so many thoughtful, great gifts!!!...I've been wanting a purse--been getting tired of carrying only a diaper bag for the last 4 years, and Austin is getting lower maintenance so I could just keep my diaper bag in the car or throw a diaper & wipes in a purse--it's SO cute (Annn loaded with goodies!!) And I LOVE the dish set!!...It's really pretty...Leka said it's from Tonga and Hawaii :) ..and I've been wanting a new dish set!...And thank you for the cute earrings, & magazine & hanging skeleton And EVERYTHING!...Made my day--you're the Best!!!