Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween 2008 Slide Show










We had quite the Halloween celebration. I am excited however to be getting back to our normal routine! You can only handle a life size Frankenstein in your living room for so long.
The first video clip is of Omniture. This is where Robert works. I think he works for the coolest company. They have this big Halloween party every year. All the departments decorate and everyone wears costumes. There is a big contest for both costumes and decorations. If you win first prize for your costume you get $1000. If your department wins for decorations you get $5000. So yes there is a little healthy competition involved!
At three everyone has their families come and we get to go trough two big buildings that have been decorated to the hilt. The employees hand out candy to the kids and there are lots of treats and fun.
The next part to the video clip is Charlie going trick or treating. He had such a great time doing this. He had it down...knock knock, trick or treat...wow...thank you very much! Ok next house! From Omniture and trick or treating he made a haul!
On Saturday we had a kids Halloween party. The kids came in costume and we had lots of games and prizes. The kids played ring toss on a witch hat, pin the face on the pumpkin, face painting, they made candy necklaces, played musical tombstones, and mom did her traditional Witch Hazel. We then went to the patio and had bones and cheese, mummy dogs, and cupcakes. We had a good time and I sent the kids home with more of a sugar high.

1 comment:

Tricia said...

Ok, I totally agree, we are like kin spirits! I wish I could have come to your Halloween party. It looks like you guys had so much fun. Your decorations looked awesome! Too bad we don't live closer and we could totally collaborate and do and awesome Halloween party together.
Great job!