Make some time to have fun!
All right all you ladies out there, I am doing a shout out to promote having some fun!
If you are like me you get so busy with taking care of your family and all the responsibilities of keeping a home in order you might not get out much. Last night I had so much fun. A couple of girlfriends and I went out on the town and had a blast. We went to a fun restaurant in old town Provo called La Dolce Vida. It is this wonderful little Mom and Pop Italian restaurant ran by the cutest little couple from Italy. The food was fantastic and it had a great authentic Italian atmosphere! Mostly it was just fun to have some girl talk time. I love my sweet Robert and Charlie, but it was refreshing to have a girls night out. I am staring an initiative to make time to have some fun. I want to get together every month with friends and keep this new tradition going . If you are interested in joining the "girls night out get together group", let me know.
So girls if you have not had a night out on the town with some friends in a while I strongly suggest getting out of the house and having some fun. We all need some time to mix things up a bit and have a fun conversation. Not to mention some great Italian food that we did not have to cook! :) ;)


1 comment:
How fun! I love "La Dolce Vita". I used to work at the bank right behind there (about 20 years ago) and I would go there every day with the ladies I worked with and we'd have Italian bread and Diet Coke on our break. The lady that owns it, still remembers me when I come in :)
Post a Comment