Thursday, November 13, 2008

Family Pictures

Family in the Fall!

Last Saturday we had family pictures taken. I think they turned out beautiful. Thanks to our very talented photographer, Kaela Cusack! I love how she captured Charlie and his personality. He was a bit of a handful, to put it nicely. She was so patient and wonderful. So if you need a great Photographer and that is good with kids; I highly recommend her!

I was so grateful it was a beautiful day and that there was fall color. I have always wanted to take pictures as a family in the Autumn season! I have not yet received all the pictures but here is the link to Kaela's blog and you can check them out there! kcusack.blogspot.com

3 comments:

Spencer, Kami, James and Madelynn said...

Lucky duck. Spencer throws a conniption when I ask him if we can have a family picture taken.

Anonymous said...

Those are really beautiful pictures! - Hope Charlie is feeling better & you guys made it to Baker OK!

Anonymous said...

What fun pics! I think they turned out great.