Friday, November 21, 2008

MovieTime


Twilight

Ok I want to know if anyone went and saw "the movie", Twilight?
What did you think of it? What was your favorite part? What vampire did you find most attractive?
I went this afternoon and found it to be entertaining. The begging was somewhat slow, but that was to be expected. All the action tends to take place in the last quarter of the book. As always there were things that did not correlate with the book or parts that were skipped. Everyone has their own opinion or what they imagine things should be like.
Overall it was a good movie and yes I do hope they make all remaining three!











1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I probably won't see Twilight until it comes to the dollar movies or DVD... I did get to go to Madagascar 2 with my family--it was really cute & fun..you should take Charlie. - We bought Kung Fu Panda, Wall-E's out & I rented my favorite Thanksgiving movie, Planes Trains & Automobiles, along with a couple fun kids shows--and our DVD player broke :p -No movie watching here...all we watched today was the Heartbreaking BYU/Utah game :( -- Well, hopefully we'll get a new DVD player soon.
So how was your trip? ..Is Charlie & everyone feeling better?? Hope you guys are doing well!
I love that Thanksgiving picture at the top of your Blog!!
Good eatin here we come!!..We're getting together with a bunch of family in Lehi for Thanksgiving...I'm bringing mashed potatoes, stuffing, and Pies (I love making pies :) -- And on Tuesday Leka's preschool is doing a little Thanksgiving feast...the kids are bringing some of their favorite food to share--it just so happens Leka's favorite food is stuffing..so she'll bring a traditional dish there :)
Any big fun plans for you guys?
Hope you're doing well!!