One handsome birthday boy!
Steven with our cousins...Matt and Becca

Steven at the Snake River
Three peas in a pod.
I just thought this picture was neat looking.
Happy Birthday dear Steven! November 10th is Steven's birthday, he is 26 years old.
I adore my brother. Growing up he and I were best buds. I can not tell you how many hours we spent playing with Lego's or building forts. Living on the ranch was the perfect setting for two imaginative kids.
Steven is one of the most intelligent people I know. Give that kid anything and he will figure it out and excel. He is very meticulous and pays attention to detail. We both have that type A personality. I love spending time with with my brother and I hate it when he is not around. So Steven no more leaving for Oregon! lol
Steven is very thoughtful, helpful, kind, and compassionate. I envy the lady he marries. He is going to be a fabulous husband. How can a guy raised by women not make for the most thoughtful and loving husband ever. Sorry Steven if I have embarrassed you! That is my job as your sister! I love you so much Steven! I hope you have a wonderful and special birthday!


No comments:
Post a Comment