Temple Square

Right before we left on our Salt Lake excursion Charlie fell asleep and it was just enough to make it a power nap and he was charged for the rest of the evening!

Robert, Charlie, Mom and Steven at the Gallivan Center, all bundled up. We were watching people ice skate; during what we thought looked like commuter skating because it was so ridiculously busy!

Waiting outside the restaurant

Robert

The beautiful Salt Lake Temple and the neat life size nativity scene

My gorgeous Mother

Mommy and Me!
We went to Temple Square as a family Saturday night! For those that want to go see the lights at Temple Square don't go on a Saturday. It was so crazy busy that it was difficult to enjoy the surroundings. It was however very beautiful and I am glad we went!
We had a fun time down town Salt Lake with having dinner and walking around town and enjoying the sights and sounds of the holiday.
3 comments:
Oh, the Temple Square one of my Favoirte things ever!--It's one of the best Christmas outings! Fun you guys had "Dinner & a Show" :) - I should talk Nase into taking me to dinner then Temple Square. (Of course we want to take the kids, too)--that was my original plan for our Christmas card picture--one from TS; but then the colds hit..hopefully we'll be good enought to go sometime soon (or at least sometime this month) - We've all been feeling better lately which is nice. -I know what you mean about nursery...I think the majority of Austin's colds have come from there--that's how he got RSV when he was 4 mo's old--Leka came home from nursery with a cold & gave it to him, but for a baby it was much more severe. -And there's no dodging nursery for me because I'm IN the nursery--but my class is the 3 year olds & we don't play with the toys (which is good)..I will probably move down to the younger group in January & I am going to make sure the toys get a thorough cleaning/sanitizing! (Oh, by the way--thanks for the tip about airborne...I'll have to try it--we've be doing the zinc lozenges & echinacia.)
That bottom pic of you & your mom is SO cute!--you should frame it!...She is So beautiful & looks So good & young for being a grandmother!--those are some great genetics she's passing you!! :) -Oh, & I love her cute coat!!--I'm seriously going to raid you stylish gals' closet sometime!
Alisa, I love your pics of temple square. They look so professional! I also love your blog background, where did you get it?
..I remember in Oregon when you guys had two trees up one year--and one was all decorated in white & you guys were singing about the "albino tree, albino tree" :) -And I've always thoguht that was a great idea; 2 trees...my parent's tree has always had a lot of old ornaments that have been around forever--ones we made in Sunbeams & school, and while it holds a lot of sentimental value it's not the most eloquently decorated :) - I think it would be neat to have a tree wtih all the old & random sentimental ornaments & one that is decorated beautifully with a matching theme :)
-As for now, we'll be doing good to keep a tree up (Austin just handed me one of my new purple bulbs that he'd broke :(
Glad you are able to keep occupied while Robert's out of town--I'm on Facebook...an old college friend convinced me to join--I have been able to reconnect with a couple old friends there & I have a ton of cousins on...I'll have to look you up & add you--only there's one problem; Facebook doesn't work right on my computer for some reason--I'll have to get to it when I can steal Nase's laptop. -I agree; blogging is much funner & more personal!
-How long will Robert be outta town? ..Sometimes I kind of enjoy the first couple days when Nase's working on the road because I don't have to worry about dinner and whatnot & can just do my own thing with the kids, but it gets hard being a single mom after too long!
Post a Comment