Tuesday, December 23, 2008



Happy Birthday Hillary




Some of the many reasons we love our Hillary!



This is the stocking the hospital gave Liz to bring Hillary home in! What a precious Christmas gift!


Always looks good in a Cowboy hat!

Loves giving her Goober kisses!
Always has your back! Charlie's Angels

Great friend

wonderful sister

Gorgeous smile and striking blue eyes

the best Aunt
BBf's from the beginning




I love you so much Hillary and I would love to wish you a very Happy Birthday! You are the best sister in the world! You are loved and adored by many. When I became a member of your family I felt a special bond between you and I. You are so warm, caring, and loving! There is no one quite like my sweet Hillary!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alisa!--I Love your blog!!..I love how it helps me to be able to stay close to you & all the wonderful aspects of your life!--I love seeing your Christmas decor!!..As beautiful (if not more) than ever! -- That is SO neat that you got to go to a Christmas Carol Musical!...That show/play/book just really enhances the true spirit of Christmas.
--We had a great Christmas! (I don't have any posts on my blog yet, but hoepfully will get to it & can show all the fun we had here in Blanding w/the fam)--I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas & that Charlie got to use his new snow pants!! (boy do we have the use for snow clothes here!--we got a couple feet or more).
I would love, love, love to join you on Jessica's birthday to visit her grave & share wonderful memories of our favorite girl!--We are still here in Blanding & won't be coming back til tomorrow (the 28th) :-/ ..What time are you going to visit her grave?...If I can at least stop by I'd like to. --I'll see what I can do.
(Oh, & happy birthday to your cute sis-in-law :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Lissy... Sorry I wasn't able to stop by on our way back up from Blanding yesterday (it was kind of a crazy trip/day) - I hope you all had a nice get-together with lots of fond, heart-warming memories of Jessica! ... A memory popped into my head yesterday that I hadn't thought about in a long time -- About the time I TPed Jessie's Brown-Noser Car :D ...(you may remember this), but I was talking to Jessie on the phone one October night & I told her I was going to come TP her that night (I'm pretty sure she thought I was just joking or bluffing)...but what I ended up doing was making a bunch of different pictures of Indian TeePees--cartoon looking ones with faces, and I put names on them all (I remember one was "Cara TeePee" because it had a face of makeup...do you rember Cara Rasmussen from our stake?...Holy Cow that girl wore a ton of makeup!--every year at Girls Camp she had a full face of makeup on every day!) - but anyway...My Mom wouldn't let me drive over to your house in the middle of the night; but I got her to agree to let me go at 5am...So I woke up at 5 and drove over & put the TeePees all over Jessie's car along with a little bit of toilet paper draped on it (and wouldn't you know it--Baker October; it sonwed that night...which makes TP a real pain to clean up(!) Good thing I only put a little)... But the really funny thing is that your Mom was up at 5 am--dilligently studying!...I guess she must have been so focused that she didn't hear me pull up in the pickup I was driving.
--And then of, course the next day Jessie & I was cracking up at the little practical joke I'd pulled :D (And I think that weekend or sometime later we took the TeePees & cut them out and put them on skewer sticks and stuck then all over our Sunday School teacher's (Traci Smith's) lawn) - Fun times! :)
I think Baker was a good town to foster creativity because there wasn't a whole ton to do there unless you made your own fun :)