Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Grandma and Grandpa Boulter came to visit

Taking a stroll down memory lane!

When Grandma and Grandpa Boulter come to visit there is always a mandatory excursion to the Wilkinson Canter at BYU. Bruce and Liz both attended school at BYU.
Bruce likes to go and get his most favorite mint brownies and Bismark donuts at the bakery. Unfortunately they were fresh out of brownies. It was good that I went the day before and picked them up at the creamery!

Next stop the BYU Bookstore. Bruce likes to see what new BYU paraphernalia there is. This time he got a big BYU flag that he can hang out side. His next door neighbor is a Notre Dame fan and has a flag. Little neighborly rivalry!
I love that bookstore there is always fun things that you can't find any where else. A wonderful place to get stocking stuffers, for sure.

Future BYU alumni. Charlie looks so happy to be surrounded by BYU
Grandma and Grandpa got Caralie this adorable penguin. Charlie loves this stuffed animal. He has never before taken such a liking to a toy. This penguin goes everywhere including to bed with him. Thank you Grandma and Grandpa!

Penguin getting a piggy back ride


Eliane French Bakery
My In Laws love French anything. I have wanted to take them to my favorite french bakery and so I got the opportunity to do so. They both thought it was very good. We shared keesh, croissants and delicious pastries! Yummy

This is Grandma getting Charlie candy
This is Grandpa teaching Charlie the phrase my turn. Charlie looks a little miffed.
Little monkey boy

Omniture
Robert showing his parents his desk!

Robert finally got to show his parents where he works. They have visited in the past but we never got around to taking them to Omniture. Chilling out

Nice resemblance


The special game room where Robert spends most of his lunch time playing computer games

The wall behind them is some of the companies Omniture does business with

4 comments:

Gram B said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gram B said...

We sure had a great time with all of you. It never seems to be enough time to do all the things that we want to do or visit and play with the family as long as we want. It goes too fast. I can hardly wait for the NEXT time. Love you all.

Kristin Hanson said...

Charlie is so photogenic! I do have Benji's address - send me an email dakrihanson at gmail dot com. I would love pictures form Thanksgiving! It was so good to see you guys - we really need to spend more time together.

Anonymous said...

That's one adorable little boy you have!! - Looks like you had a really fun visit w/Robert's parents...I'm going to have to try that French Bakery!! (And the place w/the mint brownies!...I've never actually eaten at BYU--or even gone to the Creamery..although Jessica had some cheese from there once & it was so good I ate like half the block :D - I'll have to see if they still make it...it had little pieces of rye in it)
-Yes, Thanksgiving was lots of fun...hope yours was, too!--Yeah, that's my Dad's side that is huge & we always get togegtehr with--can't beat chaotic big family fun!
-Sounds like you decorated Jessica's grave So beautifully!--The Mary Engilbrite flag is perfect!--In this life & the next she is so lucky to have a sister like you!
(So Omniture looks like a fun place to work--maybe I should tell Nase to apply there :)