Friday, December 12, 2008

Two is better than one! Yes he has two penguins! My brilliant idea, lol. The one that Grandma and Grandpa Boulter got him, he takes everywhere and it is looking a bit disgusting. So I thought to myself I will go get another one and that can be the one he sleeps with. I was hoping I could switch them in the morning before he noticed. Humpfh, that did not work. Now he sleeps with them both. My whole purpose defeated! At least I don't let him take the new one out of the house!


Penguin loveHe calls them Mommy and Daddy penguin and he is the baby. Should I be worried that he thinks he has penguins for parents? he he he. Well maybe they can get him to mind! :)


The treats my sweetheart brought me back from San Fransisco
Robert hand filled this cool bottle with 6 awesome smelling bath salts.
There is a neat little shop at fisherman's market on the wharf that makes 20 varieties of bath salts. If you want to check out their web site go to....www.RelaxTheWorld.com


He brought me back two loves of fresh baked sour dough! This one was so adorable. Robert knows I love sour dough and snowmen! He is so sweet thoughtful; I love him to no end!

Ok so I have no makeup on YIKES (sorry to expose you to this) lol. It was midnight when he got home and I was in bed. Could not resist getting a picture of this snowman!

3 comments:

Gram B said...

Charlie looks so content with penquins. Who have thought that could they would have him smile so much. Most toys only last a few weeks, it looks like these might make it a little longer. Kind of like the Velveteen Rabbit. Love you all.

Anonymous said...

LOVE the snowman loaf!! ..Mmmm, sourdough--good stuff!!
-Yes, I often have what I think are brilliant ideas, only to have the kids see right through them & have it their way in the end. -But there's nothing wrong with having two penguins...especially if they keep Charlie entertained! (Don't worry about the penguin parents...Leka pretends 'Mommy, Daddy, Baby' with everything!--dolls, toys, movies--whatever, she's always putting things into family units :)
..Well, you're going to have to take a nice long soak with the first color of those bath salts!! ;)
We're feeling better here...Although I always get this weird thing at the tail end of a sinus cold where I get built up fluid & pressure right under my jaw & it's just annoying!--but if I take a sinus decongestant it usually eases up. -Austin's asthma is way better, and he still says "ow" when I'm trying to squeeze his shoe onto the foot of his hurt leg--the bruise is probably just tender. -He has a wellcare check soon, so I'll be able to have his Dr. check it.
-I can't believe it's the middle of the month already!!...I was out shopping til 1 in the morning Friday night trying to get as much Christmas shopping done as I could while Nase had the kids...I got most of it done, which is nice because we leave for Blanding in just over a week(!)

Anonymous said...

Charlie does love his penguins like no other toy we have seen. Alisa was so worried he would take the one that goes everywhere, walking along beside him LOL, to bed and get his bed dirty. ALisa you are so cute. Wait until you get another one and then you will ease up on the clean thing, maybe? I vote Grandma and Grandpa Boulter get the toys. They have the MOJO! Love you all!